Please, don't tell your mom about this blog.

AWESOME BLOG FANPAGE

Donna Simpson (44) from Ohio is the fattest mother in the world by the
Guinness Book of World Records. although high only 5 feet 2 inches
(1:57 Meter) his current weight exceeding 600 pounds (272 kg). he is a
model fat woman fetish site that most popular fans in the world.
Annual income from the web site fetish was USD 90 000 per year. He
fees USD 20 per month for fans to see him in action section. Yes
people this fetish exists!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello there my pal ! What a great blog site you have
    developed! I m reading through your posts because a couple of times and I ve to say I concur with
    you ! Wonderful posts , thank you and remember to publish
    extra !
    My homepage ; online mistress

AWESOME?? SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOW?